furaiz

Reaction score
Hi guys. Now, I wanted to do a story on a club around the area I live, and Stafford Rangers fit the bill really well. They are a club with good history, and my aim is to take them to heights never reached before, and turn them into a giant of the footballing world. So! Lets get started with some analysis (H)

View attachment 117945
Taking on Stafford Rangers was always going to be a challenge, especially with the lack of youth facilities, which will prevent young talent coming in for several years.More worrying is the debt, so I must carefully manage my finances, and be very shrewd in the transfer market.

View attachment 117946
I am very proud to accept a job at stafford, this will be my first job, and will give me a wealth of experience for many years

View attachment 117947
As a starting manager in a low league, the contract I was offered was pretty good in my opinion. I signed straightaway :D

View attachment 117949
I am a very confident person, and fully believe that this team can exceed the board's initial expectations this season. The side needs a little strengthening, but it is a decent BSN squad.​

I have identified several key players for Stafford Rangers, and I will need to keep them fit, to succeed.

The best keeper is also the youngest keeper, which I was surprised at. He should have a bright future, and could be a good league 1 keeper in the next few years.

Other key players I have identified:

I have picked out a particular transfer target I hope to secure within the next few days.
He should bolster our right-back position for the season.

I am determined to sign him (H)

OP to be updated again with other transfer targets and signings, and tactics, before we delve into pre-season and the league.

Haha yeah, I won't even have the funds for anything like that until league two at least. At most 4 years before I can finally build them.

I'll probably sort out the pictures shortly.

Last edited:
Hi there, great to see you took on the challenge of the mighty Rangers!
I'm from Stafford and managed to lead them to the BSP in my first season, doing a Blackpool and having a great run of games, qualifying for the playoffs in 5th, on goal difference from Tamworth (made it all the sweeter :D)

I also signed Ricky Byrne, he became popular with the fans!

How you getting on?

---------- Post added at 01:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:10 AM ----------

Looking at your name, your no relation to Ashley Wooliscroft who currently plays in the first team are you? Haha

Good luck in BSN. It'll be quite hard if the players are as good as real life. Wont be happy if you beat Blyth mind ;)