Stafford Rangers on bring of going out of bussines on my save

Robert Owen

Reaction score
I am going to start a new game with Stafford Rangers and this is how my last save went with them
I was playing as Stafford Rangers and their club is in £200,000 debt and the chairman was investing money to keep the club alive or it would have gone out of business. It says the finances are insecure so I would like to know how I could get them into better finances ? any help will be much appreciated

bring in a parent club and if you got a big squad try and reduce it down to 16 players and also reduce the wages even if it means getting rid of star players!!!

Sell a player for £200,000 sorted. A club at that level is never going survive with that kind of debt (in real life) but you could sign young players on a free and sell them on.

Get a parent club would be a good Start, they can give you money each season.
Sign free agents, then sell them at the end of the season for a tidy profit, REPEAT each season.
Keep wages low, so any useless high earners and Reserve teamers or people you just dont play just get rid of, even if its for free.
Maximise the use of loans, Being such a low club you could get some good players for free wages, and who knows they might even favour your club so you can take them again season after season.
Arrange friendlys against top clubs, or clubs with Reputation higher than you, Especially league friendlys, they bring in a lot of Money.
And i usually fine people two weeks wages whenever possible, it may not be a lot but every little helps, but if your not a strict manager who sees his players as his toys, then you probably shouldnt do that one.

Hope this helps, Good Luck.

---------- Post added at 05:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:45 PM ----------

Sell a player for £200,000 sorted. A club at that level is never going survive with that kind of debt (in real life) but you could sign young players on a free and sell them on.

Probably not many players you could sell for 200k at that Level.

Maybe try arranging friendlies against high reputation teams. They can generate a lot of revenue

---------- Post added at 05:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:45 PM ----------

Probably not many players you could sell for 200k at that Level.

Not one player obviously, but a succesion of young players. The first part of my post wasn't serious :p

Arrange friendlys against top clubs, or clubs with Reputation higher than you, Especially league friendlys, they bring in a lot of Money.

what do you mean league friendlys?