Stags180 Lower League Expansions (including English level 11)

Dunno how long you took to research the Dutch lower leagues (if you did that at all), but it looks nowhere near the real thing I'm affraid. Topklasse A and B are on the same level in real life (and it's easy doing that in the FM editor too). And number of teams in every league from Topklasse and down are incorrect.

It says on the file page that it is not accurate to real life in the lower leagues. I did this to fit all the teams in, while trying to keep an element of grouping at lower levels. And I'm fully aware that group A and B are the same thing, maybe you would like to notice that 1st division and 2nd division are not.

Last edited:
can you do the italian lower leagues for example up to Promozione (7th tier). I would gladly help with teams and stuff as I'm half italian

Hi!
Thanks for the german leagues, but why did you remove transfer window from Bundesliga? That kind of ruins it for me. Is there a way how i can roll back that change and also change the league starting date back into June?

Cheers!

hi man plz , can u fix the bug in English lower 11 , coz i downloaded it but the game stops many time in day 22 June and never countenuie

I Keep Getting Invalid ID When trying to download it not sure why anyone know why though

I don't get why you would rather "fit all the teams in" in the dutch league structure than maybe actually just get one or two new leagues in and at least make them realistic? I'd like to play in "Topklasse" but why would I want to use a file that depicts the "Topklasse" in a way totally different from real life?

"And I'm fully aware that group A and B are the same thing, maybe you would like to notice that 1st division and 2nd division are not."

I don't understand what you mean by this. If Group A and B are the same thing then why aren't they the same thing in your file?

Germany: Why are the Regionalliga divisions all the same size? They aren't in real life.

Thanks for the effort but none of those files seem very close to real life to me...