Harriers09

Reaction score
Has anyone ever had a stand closed before for "health and saftey reasons" before???

Just happened in my game in 2022 and reduced Cardiffs capacity by 2600 seats but Ive never seen it before...

never seen this in any past football managers first time for me

Yeah, seen it twice in one save, and both times Stoke got owned by the game

Last edited:
just checked and their stadium condition is very poor...so i guess thats why, still funny though

saw a pic of this by someone else yesterday. never happened to me before. have you asked to upgrade stadium to see if this will sort it

well it wasnt Juve who i am managing, it was Cardiff, it just flashed up in my inbox

i guess am upgrade would sort it out though

Yeah, seen it twice in one save, and both times Stoke got owned by the game
This is hillarious as our ground is only 13 years old and in very good condition.

Ive seen this a couple of times, luckily it hasnt happened to me at AFC Wimbledon.

new one for me aswel good to know the stadium falls apart in 13 yrs tho

Cardiff and Stoke lol two of the newest grounds in the country..... I had it happen in my save but it was Tranmere and Gillingham so it was understandable.

happened to me before with Chelsea, was right displeased

This happened with me when I was England at the start.....

QUOTE]Wonder is SI will include Pitch invasions and streakers in future haha [/QUOTE]

definatley needs at least pitch invasions!!! that would be awesome

happened to me before with Chelsea, was right displeased

hahaha

As I can see this happens usually to club which have a too big stadium with regard to their finances. That makes them take little care so the stadium condition deteriorates...

So wait, why does this actually flash up on your inbox screen if it isn't related to your club? Why do I give a monkeys? It just happened to Newcastle on my game! Laughed so hard, should make trips to St James's easier with my Bradford team now!

I've had this in my Portsmouth save. Strange thing is it was exactly the same message. Same part of the West Stand, same amount of seats reduced by.

Wierd.

Ive ha it pop up in my inbox too.. Im pying rangers, and Partick thistle got promoted there south sta reduced to 0 and west stand by like 200 XD