Standard Logo Megapack for FM20 [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liam, can you help me make it work? I reloaded the skin, and Man Utd logo doesnt show in-game. I checked the folder, and its there, but... I must be doing something wrong.

Can you help me out?

What steps have you already tried?

What steps have you already tried?

Downloaded your pack and extracted to documents/sports interactive/football manager 2020/graphics, in-game went to FM, preferences and reload skin...

Downloaded your pack and extracted to documents/sports interactive/football manager 2020/graphics, in-game went to FM, preferences and reload skin...

Did you turn off the cache?

Did you turn off the cache?

Yes :sneaky:

I've unchecked the cache box, cleared cache, reloaded the skin... Restarted the game... Everything.

Still... No Man Utd logo.

Last edited:
Hi all, I have no logos at all. Kits and faces are working. Old standard logos we're working but this pack doesn't. Any ideas?

Hi all, I have no logos at all. Kits and faces are working. Old standard logos we're working but this pack doesn't. Any ideas?

Bizarre. What steps have you taken?

Bizarre. What steps have you taken?

I've removed folder with old logos I had, that has been working fine and replaced it with this one. All the settings needed for graphics to be displayed are set correctly as everything but logos is working. I have also reloaded cache but still no logos, it's weird.

@Edit
Ok, solved it. I'm dumb. I had use caching to decrease page loading times ticked. So just cleared the cache and it works. Thanks!

Last edited:
anyone had the issue of everything working fine then after the game is restarted nothing works ?

FC Lviv logo is still missing or has the wrong ID. This has been the case since FM 2018 at least, so it would be nice if it could finally be fixed. Love the logopack, great work guys :)

edit: team-ID is 71105154. There is no logo in the folder that has this ID.

edit 2: after about an hour of searching I actually found the logo in the folder. The ID is 484423, so it needs to be updated to the new one.

Last edited:
Hi guys, will this work with an active save or will I have to start a new one?

I downloaded the logo pack on my old laptop and it worked great. (The logo pack that is... old laptop, not so much.) I've now moved everything over to my new laptop but I can't get the logo pack to work on my old saves. Is it possible to load the logo pack on an old save that had the logo pack loaded when I started that save?

Hey guys, trying to download via Google Drive link however mid download it crashes and I have to start again.

Anyone else experiencing this?

Status
Not open for further replies.