Standard network game settings?

Death Ball

Reaction score
While I may host my own game where I could set the preferences I like most, I could as well join someone else's game if there comes to be one compatible with my times.
Reading on other threads I can see the usual no cheating and other limitations, but I don't see some other of the relevant settings to decide whether I'll like a game or not (except one, which makes me think the usual is the opposite). Having searched and found no thread where those are exposed as the usual, I'll make the question here:
What's the usual match mode? (full, extended, key, commentary)
Time given to play the turn?
If there's a time-out feature like in SPWAW (chance to call for a longer turn), how long and how many?
Thanks in advance.

well in a net game on fm you dont really get a turn the host can put force continue on so when 3-4 ppl press continue it has a little timer of 30sec 1 min ect ect and when that has got to 0 it continues for every one

ok, so it's after a % of players have hit continue a timer activates and upon reaching 0 it forces, is what I understand.

Thank you!

Yeh the host can set it so the timer gose of after
10%
20%
30%
40%
50%
60%
70%
80%
90%
100%
have pressed continue

and for match mode:
if your playing the computer in a net game then you just choose the match mode ect ect

but if you playing a human and say:
John has his settings like this
key
goals
only commentary

and sam has his like this
none
none
only commentary

the settings for the game will be johns settings if you no what i mean

hope this helped