curtyb

Reaction score
found this guy in my 3rd season, and there are no other threads on him, he has really good stats and is really young. can play in the premiership already, and since keepers are in their prime when they are like above 30, im predicting big things for him. search him in your games, tell me what u think :)
david de gea his name!

nope lol there are no threads on him tho, so he cant be that well known surely?

united are tracking him irl... how have you not heard of him lol

Ah hes well known,iv had him a few times and was ok but never really developed too much in the end.

nope lol there are no threads on him tho, so he cant be that well known surely?

There are no threads on him because everyone already knows he's a wonderkid. A superb talent both in game and in real life.

He was in the Spain preliminary WC squad, but got cut. One of the top young GK in the world, in game and Real life. ManUre are apparently after him to replace EVS.

oh wow hahaha
i thought i had found all the wonderkids, guess i missed this one lol

one handedly stopped fulham winning the europa league this guy will be the worlds best

everyone knos de gea!!! and theres been loads of threads on him. but i agree with you he is a wicked keeper!

He was in the Spain preliminary WC squad, but got cut. One of the top young GK in the world, in game and Real life. ManUre are apparently after him to replace EVS.
favourite to win the spanish under 21 award, last keeper to win that was iker casillias, thats how good people think he is, and will be

his first professional game was in the champions league against porto an he defended like ****

He knocked off the *next casilas* Assenjo from athletico madrid's first team plans (irl). And he is younger than him too! defo one for the future.

Don't wanna create new thread - How much are we looking at paying for him in game? I'm Liverpool about to start 2nd season.

No one at all? Heeellllooooooooooo