mitchayo

Reaction score
Gerrard, De Rossi, Messi, Essien, Torres.
That lot who are at their favourite clubs which are the best of the best, how the ****** **** are you supposed to sign them, fat contracts? praising them?

Can someone give me some tips?

Well massive bids and contracts I suppose. Lets be honest, that's the only way it would happen irl.

Players in La Liga is easy to sign. It is depends on their clause contract. I have signed Messi for 46.5 millions euro.

You could always declare interest in them (as long as you are a really good club), it may unsettle them, and praise their club managers. That way, you might get a bid accepted that is a little cheaper.

if u always sign a certain player from a club wen u do ur manager thing on a new game put there team in ur favoured clubs and c as i wanted david villa payed 49m 4 him next game put vallencia in favoured clubs signed villa and silva for 39 together

oh boy, pepe here I come, and raul and van nistelrooy and casillas and ramos and gago and de la red would look good in man city

Ramires(DMC), Wagner(AML), Guiliano(AMR), Marquinhos(ST), Keirrison(ST) (all brazilian)

Vuckovic (AMC) - plays for sporting lisbon

Veloso (DMC) -plays for sporting Lisbon.

Enyeama (GK) - Nigeria

ive sign David Silva on my 2nd season in Man U.. (£47M)
ive sign Torres on my 5th season in Intermilan.. (£51,5M+clausal)

i like to praise star player i want to bought after the club reject my 1st offer, then try to offer and offer again until the player uNhappy with his manager
after the player unhappy with his manager, USUALLY club want to negotiate it :p