LiamMurray

Reaction score
What leagues are the best to load to get a good game and also what star rating would you say is acceptable?

spain, england, fraance, germany, scotland

down to liga adelante, down to BSP, down to CFA, down to one under top (dunno what it is called), down to dvision1

Argentina, Brazil, Uruguay, Mexico, England, Germany, Spain, France, Scotland, Russia, Ukraine, Sweden, Norway, Turkey, Greece, Romania, Netherlands, Finland, Belgium, Italy, Croatia, Czech Republic, Serbia and Portugal with every division + national team players and players from top clubs from Asia and Africa. Computer likey.

Last edited:
i get 5 for both til level 11 but my comp is specailly made and cost £3,500

As I usually play Liga BBVA but I also do like English Premier League. So, I want to recommend you to try out both La Liga & English Premier League in Football Manager 2011 as both of them offer a real experience of competition. Also, in these two leagues, you will find most star rated player & you will get your favorite player also.as you've asked about the star rating, I think 4 star is not a bad rating for me. However, expectation should be higher.