star ratings and current/potential ability

adann

Reaction score
I dont quite understand whether the game or FMRTE is correct.

In FMRTE it shows that a player of mine has 85/150 for CA/PA and he's 25 yo.
In the game my assistant manager says my player is 2 stars out of 2 stars and that he's playing at his max potential. Is the game wrong or is FMRTE wrong? My assistant manager has a JA/JP of 15/15.

Can my player still improve or is he maxed out? (He hasn't been improving over the last season or so) Can anyone answer this? Thanks in advance.

25 year olds progress alot slower then others. If your Assistants Potential ability Attribute is high, then he probably decided (Accurately to) that said player will probably not progress.

If you need an explanation of how far he will progress further outside of the game, you could always use Genie Scout to see if the player will grow or not.

well he is 25 meaning he won't progress as much as he were 18,20
also assistant probably considers his hidden attributes that influence player development like profesionalism and ambition
ps every half star difference between Ca and PA means the player with improve most stats by 1

They're both right. Player can have PA of 150 and never progress due to other factors, like age, injuries, or low hidden attributes.

This is why its labeled *potential* ability.