I have Ledley King and Christian Zapata as my two DC's nothing gets past them in the air, They are the best pairing Ive had in a long time, I also had Kerrison and he was toss in my game played a whole season and was lucky to get into double figures, I punted him off and bought Walter and he's scored 7 in 3 games.

yea i got him for arsenal but did no good so he was sold for 12 million to man city

I found this star at Leverkusen, i don't know if anyone knows him but his name is Radosavljevic ;)

Kierrison. He wasn't very good the first season and scored about 2 goals. Now in the 2nd season all the top teams want him and he has scored 8 in 7 games.

excellent player PL

Marquinhos from Palmeiras (Brasil). the best young player. PL

Miguel Veloso from Sporting Lisboa , MD

(H)

check out this striker, oscar cardozo...in my tottenham made 20 games an 21 goals in the second season start!

i would have bought cardozo but i already have podolski, toni, pavlyuchenko and pato as 1st choice strikers, keirrison is honing in my reserves at the mo cause i dont wanna waste one season on him by not playing him, veloso has really bad form in my game for me

Try Oscar Cardozo from Benfica. Bought him in the first season for Newcastle. He scored 34 goals in 39. Lethal left foot. Got him for a snip at 6.75m. Worth every penny.

i would agree with that, best striker money can buy outside the G-14 teams, and fairly cheap to buy and wages arent over top. scored a hat-trick coming on as a sub in his first game.