Gooner28

Reaction score
What players have you found have been stars in the Championship during the first season? They can be existing players, or players you have brought in....Need to know as I will be starting a new game with QPR :)

IB4 everyone else says it: Leigh Griffiths.

Yeah I've seen his name mentioned in quite a few threads. Another question...when I start my new game do you think I should start with a patch including the January transfers, or just start with the original game?

Shola Ameobi is lethal in the championship. His pace and height are insane.

Yeah I've seen his name mentioned in quite a few threads. Another question...when I start my new game do you think I should start with a patch including the January transfers, or just start with the original game?

Its up to you, if you use the Jan update, you'll have Vagaan Moen at QPR who is quality ;)

How much do QPR get to spend at the start of the game?

Simon Church turns out pretty good. Reading got promoted in the second season of my save and he's been scoring 15-18 goals per season for them for 4seasons straight. Have a look at Samir Hadji if you're after a cheap targetman

Last edited:
Martin Paterson of Burnley is doing great for me at the minute, 22 goals in 21 games :D