Start from 2016/7 English Prem almost replicated

thejoshster

Reaction score
Greetings so I wanted to start from 2016/7 so with some simming and editing ive got a pretty similar prem to real life.

So if you want to start from 2016/7 season you can!

Now then it aint perfect southampton came 15th :( and i didnt have the editor initially so some of the managers history is a bit off... but feel free to use it if you like :)

oh and being an lfc fan i made a few transfers for them which technically haven't gone through but lfc transfer policy under simmed klopp is just weird so anyway enjoy :) but adjusted finance to compensate

only made a few changes mainly putting vardy up so Leicester win the league

I wont be doing transfer updates or anything like that thats all lfcmarshall.

https://mega.nz/#!59YTmYzJ!RSoVbvCeHw9geXC5NSoiNXJwrn8OzkM5vzPPsXSoPFU

i've just downloaded it and i'm loving it ^^)
thanx buddy

Been a while since I've done this... how exactly do I download it and get it to editor data? I just saved it directly to that folder but no custom options are coming up when I try to start a new game on FM.

villa got taken over by an austrian tycoon in early december in my save while i was playing them, beckham became chairman of wolves who also got promoted from the championship in the same 'first' season. really fun save, thanks.

villa got taken over by an austrian tycoon in early december in my save while i was playing them, beckham became chairman of wolves who also got promoted from the championship in the same 'first' season. really fun save, thanks.

becks became chairman that's ace

Are you using any transfer updates? CA/PA changes in that save? Unfortunately LFC is not doing updates this year and we cant add transfer updates to your game.

oh thats too bad about lfc marshall :(

for the one I uploaded i used the winter update then made some changes I thought was appropriate and added a few LFC transfers through the in game editor, yea you cant make changes because ive simmed a year you would have to make the changes then sim a year ahead but it takes a while to get a good representation of the league

Loving this mate, started a game with Newcastle and unfortunately coming to terms with them being in the championship!

HELP

Hi matey,
once you put this file in games,how does the game itself find it ?
cos normally we put it in the editor bit and tick the box once the game loads.
but this we just put straight in the games folder ?
I'm confused
Also do you start the game unemployed ?
If not how do you pick a team to play as?

Last edited:
Hi matey,
once you put this file in games,how does the game itself find it ?
cos normally we put it in the editor bit and tick the box once the game loads.
but this we just put straight in the games folder ?
I'm confused
Also do you start the game unemployed ?
If not how do you pick a team to play as?

hey man

yea stick it in games then retire manager and start a new one doing whatever you want :)

just go on sortitoutsi. You click the date you want to start from and they generate the files you need to download. Download them along with their update and your good to go