scott97

Reaction score
hey guys:) starting career with chelsea i have a buget of 60 million;)

i dont mind what position just want to streghten squad to try achieve champions league sucess:D

any suggestions,and will be thankful any positions once there good players:p

Not entirely sure how you have a budget of £60mil, but okay...

A new right-back is a priority. Sime Vrsaljko is your best bet: he's good enough for the first team already, and will only get better. Sell Alex and buy a better CB, like Hummells (or if it's the January mod, perhaps sell Ivanovic and re-train Luiz to be back-up RB. Your choice).

Sell Drogba, Malouda and Kalou, and buy Eden Hazard and Willian. Play them AML and AMR, with Mata in the centre behind Torres. Lukaku can be back-up ST, Sturridge back-up ST, AMR/L. Ramires and Lampard should be your first-choice CM pairing, but be on the lookout for other good central midfielders. Essien is not the player he once was.

I had magnificent success after 2-3seasons with Nelson Oliveira, he doesnt bring much instantly but is class in the future, also Gainggolan(not sure of spelling) Belgium CM is great, city normally sign him in my season and like Geneharper said a new right back, i would say Srna tbh got a good few season in him and very consistent.

sign carlos fierro (a striker if you havent heard of him) on a free, he wont come til the end of the first season but he is worth the wait, if you sign him and when you get him, send him out on loan for a few season, but try and loan him to a league 1/championship team as he will need to go to a club that will play him week in and week out, not sit in their reserves or on their bench as he may as well just sit on your bench.

sime vrsaljko and carlos fierro are definate buys imo- they become world class if you give them the right loaning/tutoring etc. also, edinson cavani might be worth a punt, hes a goal machine. i like mamadou sakho.

btw- yh how come you get 60 mil budget, when ive been chelsea its like 17 mil. editor?

I recommend you edit yourself some new, young, fine players , the same way you edited 60 mil transfer budget. ;)