PoshBoy

Reaction score
Just thought I would see what others choose when starting a new game.... what past experience and what coaching qualifications you choose? and does it make much difference with how players play for you or if some players wont sign if you not an ex international??

I once played as just a sunday league player and minimum coach badges my players didn't seem to play well and was mid table with United but when chosen ex international and full qualifications im always top or near top

Depends who you're managing. Wayne Rooney isn't going to be very motivated when playing for a nobody. Playing for a well-respected manager is a different story.

I start with what I have IRL. Unemployed in the football world and no footballing qualifications, apart from being a Sunday League footballer.

I am the same as WJ. I see it more realistic to start with qualifications/experience relevant to the role. For example, I've just started a game as Sheffield Wednesday and have chosen to go for professional experience but no qualifications. I can then play the 'story' of a 34 year old ex-pro getting their first job at Championship level. I see that as more realistic than having no experience and no qualifications and getting that job - it just doesn't happen.