romie1990

Reaction score
Started a save for city about 2 months ago but Got really disappointed when Tevez got hurt in the first preseason game and is out for 11 months :'( I have a huge budget and don't know wether to buy or retrain someone to occupy the CAM position I'm using a 4-2-3-1 system. Any thoughts to what I should do. I really don't want to throw money at the issue but I know I'm in the **** because its the 11.3 version and I only have Dzeko, jo, Balotelli as strikers, cant do a season with jo as a backup. Thanks all help is appreciated

Ok, Buy who someone for the short term or a replacement to fight for the spot even when tevez is back from injury?

Eden Hazard or Paulo Henrique. In the start they are just replacements but they'll get a lot better. Thomas Müller is definitely also a choice.

Edit: Javier Pastore is also a very good player and can match the other players I posted.

Last edited:
You cant go wrong with Toni Kroos as a replacement.

To add to all my injury woes Silva is out for 7 months and My defense is in shambles.... Thanks again for the help I went with Thorgan(not sure if i spelt it correctly) hazard and he has been decent rotating with james milnar/Kevin9bought him from Zaragoza) Im so use to doing cheap deals rather than throwing money at my problems. Its 5th december 2010 and I'm 5th in the league 7 pt behind Chelsea and its looking like I should spend some of that cash. Pato is unsettled and I put in a offer of 23 mil and they wanted 24 mil lol so I accepted it over 48 months and with a salary of 90k I think thats a good deal the only problem is I don't need him I need a AMC but I might retrain him not sure but I think I got a steal.

I have Henrique, Lukaku, sissoko, Diarra and Coentrao.
Matches:
Friendly
Preston - MCY 0-2
Cassione - MCY 0-2
MCY - PSV 1-0
AC Milan - MCY 2-1
Bradford - MCY 2-0
Uefa
Italian club - MCY 0-4 (with reserves)
MCY - Italian 3-0 (with reserves)
Premier league
MCY - Wigan 3-0
Liverpool - MCY 1-2
MCY - Chelsea 0-0

Jo was amazing in friendlys and uefa cup as a poacher.
He's my topscorer with 5 goals.
Just keep him and remove him from the transfer list.
Give him the trust in your team talks.
Perfect replacement for Tevez.

get either Muniain or Babacar as back-up striker, even though they're young they'll do a great job as a Dzeko replacement until Tevez gets back.

Paulo Henrique or Eden Hazard are best bets for AMC, if you wanna put the time into developing a young AMC, Lucas from Sao Paulo turns out excellently with a bit of nurturing.