Started crashing and can't continue

bondj700

Reaction score
Hi all

My long term save seems somehow to have either become corrupted or a game update has broken it.

When I go to continue game crashes and exits. Have tried uninstalling and reinstalling and upgrading from Windows 8.1 to 10. Also tried removing only add ons running which are face packs.

Don't want to lose this save as was planning on keeping going till FM24 is out so appreciate any help please.

Have raised with sega support but to put it diplomatically they were useless

Cheers and TIA

Have you tried holidaying pass the date of the crash? Other than that, I do not know any more tricks since you've removed the addons. Verifying the game cache rarely does anything, but you can try that >> https://support.sega.com/hc/en-us/articles/201599641-Verify-Cache-Files

Had already tried holidaying but didn't help. Thanks for suggesting the verifying game cache but unfortunately didn't help either so looks like will be having a couple of weeks break until FM24 is released

Do you use a skin pack?

Had already tried holidaying but didn't help. Thanks for suggesting the verifying game cache but unfortunately didn't help either so looks like will be having a couple of weeks break until FM24 is released
Hi , my fm24 is terrible, managed to set new club up no problem staff, friendlies,etc, as soon as went into first pre-season match crashed, but seems to have infected fm23 as well keeps going down during matches.