adam9273

Reaction score
Hey Guys

I am an extremely late started to FM15 due to work havent had time until now to get it going properly. I have been keeping an eye on how its playing and noticed that when it was first released there was an issue with injurys? I have made sure im updated to the latest version and see to be having a nightmare with injuries still on it, i may just be unlucky but this is how im looking after 5 games of pre season

View attachment 270142

after 2 more games this is my situation, any help on how to fix this? from what i can see theres definitely no more further updates to install

View attachment 270136

There wasn't an issue in the beginning and there isn't one now.

You're still in pre-season, which means players aren't match fit. They need care in pre-season, because they will be more prone to getting injured as lower match fitness means they lose condition much quicker in games and lower condition means a higher chance of getting injured. In particular players with low natural fitness will struggle even to get match fit and recover condition after a match. Players with low stamina will also lose condition quicker in matches.

Apart from that, training can also cause injuries and injury-prone players are at risk too.

I suggest especially on arsenal, is put injury prone on light training this will reduce some of the injury problems

Go to staff search and look to hire a couple of physios with 20 physiotherapy and high determination and adaptability. Also take care not to over train them and if a player takes a knock in game try sub them of as quickly as possible just to be on the safe side.