Started umemployed..got the millwall job and leading the championship!!

rhino78

Reaction score
Well gang, after starting unemployed the getting the Millwall job we are topping the table (yes its only 10 games in lol) but im over the moon form a side that tipped to finish 18th just hope i can keep it up. Playing lee martin on the left as an inside forward i swear the man is a beast.Having said that so is el hadji diouf who i got on a free playing inside forward on the right hand side and scott mcdonald as a false nine..also signed julio cesar and pablo aimar on a free ...who says ya cant use old men lol!!

View attachment 329765View attachment 329763

Will add that i had set my player experience as an ex international with all my coaching badges.

Well gang, after starting unemployed the getting the Millwall job we are topping the table (yes its only 10 games in lol) but im over the moon form a side that tipped to finish 18th just hope i can keep it up. Playing lee martin on the left as an inside forward i swear the man is a beast.Having said that so is el hadji diouf who i got on a free playing inside forward on the right hand side and scott mcdonald as a false nine..also signed julio cesar and pablo aimar on a free ...who says ya cant use old men lol!!

View attachment 704025View attachment 704029

Will add that i had set my player experience as an ex international with all my coaching badges.

What instructions you using?