or

Cech
Ivanovic - Terry - Alex - A.Cole
Matic
Essien - Lampard
Joe Cole - Di Maria
Drogba​

Reina

G. Johnson - Carragher[Danny Wilson] - Agger[Skrtel] - Insua?

Mascherano [Lucas] - Aquilani[Jonjo Shelvey] - Gerrard

Dirk Kuyt [Babel]
Fernando Torres - David Villa[N'gog]

Can't think of a left back though :(

We have more money than you don't we?!...

Your Hong Kong owner man won't even pay the guy who pretty much done the takeover deal his money, it's only £2m :P

But it could be worse, he could be American like our owners :/

Last edited:
It wasn't that he couldn't pay the money it was that he felt he shouldn't or something along those lines, either way we still have more money than you :D

West Ham United:

GK: Green
RB: Mongongu
LB: Illunga
CB: Upson
CB: Bikéy
DM: Dorrans
DM: Parker
RW: Behrami
LW: Diamanti
CF: Ilan
CF: Cole

It wasn't that he couldn't pay the money it was that he felt he shouldn't or something along those lines, either way we still have more money than you :D

Yeah exactly, he's refusing to pay, and in the contract the guy has the right to take control of the club, which will mess you up XD this is off topic anyway.. You may have more money, although that's debatable, but you could never get the big names Liverpool have :)

They'll all leave anyway ;)

Torres to Barcelona ^^)

Yeah exactly, he's refusing to pay, and in the contract the guy has the right to take control of the club, which will mess you up XD this is off topic anyway.. You may have more money, although that's debatable, but you could never get the big names Liverpool have :)
I'm pretty sure it's now been paid and it wasn't paid on principle not lack of funds. The company who wanted the money did literally nothing to help there owner they ended up using some other people but the company/firm or whatever still wanted paying 2 mil.|)

Taylor :wub:

To be honest, I'd rather come to a team on the rise than on the slide...

Burn. (H)

van der sar
evra
vidic
ferdinand
rafael
nani
fletcher
hargreaves
valencia
rooney
aguero/benzema (as in one or the other)

GK: Reina (Cava)
RB: Johnson (Degen?)
CB: Carra (Kyrgi)
CB: Agger (Kjaer)
LB: Insua (Aurelio)
DM: Mascherano (Lucas)
CM: Van Der Vaart(Lucas)
RW: Kuyt (Maxi)
AM: Gerrard (Shelvey)
LW: Benayoun (Babel)
ST: Torres (Jovanovic)

Also would like the rumors of Fleck and Wilson joining from Rangers to be true. I reckon Aquilani will go back to Italy even though I don't want him to and Van Der Vaart will be his replacement.

Last edited:
Manager: Tony Mowbray

Preferred 11
Speroni
Mears - Bikey - Edgar - Fox
Elliott - McCann - Cork (L) - Adam
Fletcher - Paterson​

More Probable 11

Grant
Orr - Caldwell - Cort - Fox
Elliott - McCann - Pratley - Wallace
Paterson - Hooper​

Last edited:
I wouldn't mind us signing Chris Eagles from Burnley either.

In all seriousness I think he will go for about £1-1.5m. His contract is up at the end of next season and he thinks he can play for England XD so wants to move on. Not really the sort of comment you want from a player in the middle of a relegation battle.

He said that himself :S

/facepalm.

He said that himself :S

/facepalm.

Yeah, there was a direct quote saying he thinks he should be playing in the Champions League and for England and he wouldn't be able to fulfil this at Burnley.

The English (Far less talented) Cristiano Ronaldo? ;)

Back