nath-2010

Reaction score
Good solid championship players needed to help get Leeds promoted into the Premiership. Tried a few saves in Championship and found them very difficult. around 2m to spend. getting rid of the players im not using aswell

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

For the forward position, I'd get Nuno Gomes. He did pretty well in my current save with Nottm Forest, scoring more than 20 goals in 30 goals - for a player with 37yo, it's pretty impressive.

David Bentley isn't bad as well. I didn't use much him due to Paterson and Abdoun being my assists monsters. I'd say he is decent and good for any Champ'ship team.

Ivan Cavaleiro is pretty good as well.

Signed Anthony Stokes from Celtic to partner Mcormack and took a gamble on Kerlon and hes playing well scoring 6 in 9 games. just finding it hard to get a solid tactic without leaking goals. In 12th position after 10 games

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Am in my third season with Leeds, promoted then 7th I think while in October and am 5th currently IIRC. Can get an ss of my transfer history if you want. Out an about now but can do it in an hour.

Picked up Ken Ilso but will have to check the rest for the 1st season.

Sent by fappin

Edit: THat was a confusing statement. Igot promoted 1st season, got 6th in the 2nd and am currently 4th after 9 games. At the last pre-season I asked the board to focus on developing youth and bringing in young players so they would be cool about upgrading all the things you need to get good regens and develop quality young players. I decided I wanted to have a heavy English flavour to the team so this looked like a good way of going about it especially given that they regard me like a better looking and non-twattish David Leary :p

Last edited:
View attachment 384213

I was looking around for guides when I thought of taking Leeds on and read that a guy had 2 takeovers fail and the third succeed. This was the same with me and I got about 15mill extra I think to spend after promotion. FYI I am using the V4 of Andrichbrand (sp?) Near Perfect tactic. So a back 4 with aggressive full backs, two DMs and then an AP/S with SS on either side and a DLP/A up front. Milan Bars had his moments butwas a bit pants all in all. Alex Mowatt wasnt impressing me much in the BPL so I sold him but Byram's been decent enough though may upgrade the RB position to someone better if I get Europe next season.

IIRC my frst season was:

Warnock - Lees - Wootton - Byram
Dudka - Austin (or Jiri Klad)

Kruppke - Mowatt (retrained to CAM) - Ilso

Up front I had someone before Milan Baros but mainly used Mcormack who also could slip back to any of the three CAM positions.

Try Zat Knight from Bolton, he's a pretty reliable and experienced CB at Championship level, also I think Bolton sell him for 80k at the beginning of a new save.