WelshBoy28

Reaction score
Im Starting A New Career What Team Should i Go With And Why ..... Any Ideas ???

Napoli! Great uprising team from Italy, got potential, is in the Europa League, has Hamsik (god of a playmaker), Cavani deal is permanent.
There you go, sorted.

---------- Post added at 10:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:47 PM ----------

Napoli! Great uprising team from Italy, got potential, is in the Europa League, has Hamsik (god of a playmaker), Cavani deal is permanent.
There you go, sorted.

Maybe i will give a foreign team a go for a change , Can they attract many english players though ?

---------- Post added at 10:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 PM ----------

There you go, sorted.

---------- Post added at 10:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:47 PM ----------

There you go, sorted.

Also how did you get that (star player) rank next to your name ?

Maybe i will give a foreign team a go for a change , Can they attract many english players though ?

---------- Post added at 10:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 PM ----------

Also how did you get that (star player) rank next to your name ?

They should. Not the top superstars but should attract some.
BTW, second question.. 1000 posts mate ;)

i would also reccomend napoli or if you want a challenge ... athletic bilbao can only sign spanish youngsters 16 and under and players from basque regions of the world :p so its a hard but fun challenge try making them the best in the world. you will usually have a few good players come through the acadamy i think its coded like that. also a few good players to buy in ander ect. but you can see that in the transfer center ;)

Id try a game as Linfield if your up for a challenge , league can be difficult and europe is the main challenge .

Load Italy down to it's lowest league and take San Marino in Seria C2 B, and try to get them into Seria A, and then they'll start to produce better players for the NT who you'll also manage hopefully.