Starting a new Epl game ( looking for dedicated players only )

seanbee01

Reaction score
Looking for guys to join who have played fm online for years - and can play to a speed that is acceptable

all matches must be played full speed key or comm

friendlies get assistant to take care of them

transfers 50% up front at least ( i never allow people to do 0 up front because it riddles teams with debt after a wile and puts people off playing )

we never use clauses other than % of next fee because people over use it to get people cheap

i am available everynight but will load most likely 5 nights out of 7 between 5-6pm uk and 12-1 am uk

i am placing a ban on neer post corners because everyone i have played fm with find it irrotating that a cb can score at the neer post every match its a very poor weekness in the mmatch engine

- once more i have taken players on board from fm base before and they have came played and left within 2 days because they either lose a few matches dont get the team they were actually wanted

^ so to cut a long story short if you cant hack the heat dont come in the kitchen ok ?

this game will either be top english teams or lower teams i will discuss this when people join -

I want you to write down

1. if you have played before online
2. how often are you available
3. age and location as some peolpe might be on different time zones

once i see who has replied if i think your suitable and you will stick it out i will give you the hamachi details
no point me posting the details only 5 are allowed on the hamachi so dont want lots of ANYBODIES just turning up i want people who will be dedicated and love to play hardcore fm

1. A lot of network games

2. Pretty much everyday, Saturday from 8pm and Thursday from 12pm-5pm then 8pm-2am. Every other day 12pm - 2am.

3. 19 and England

Last edited:
1. From Football Manager 2009
2.Monday-Friday from 5pm
3. 18 Years old and from Macedonia

From fm 08. Played a lot of fm12.
Availiable every day after 6pm and all day weekends and fridays.
22 from England. Tottenham fan!

1. Only tried it once, but I'm not slow and was usually the first to continue the game. And I've played offline quite a lot.
2. Pretty much everyday I think. from 5pm
3. 17 years old from Sweden

Hey i live in London and love playing fm 2012 also love network games!
the times are perfect for me, so would like to join!
Message me the details and stuff..cheers.