Starting a new game whenever a updates comes out

fmbaldy

Reaction score
Hello, fellow FM13 players, this is the first time I have ever attempted this, so hopefully someone will reply?
I have been a Follower of the FM series since it began and the CM series before that.
Every year i have bought the game without hesitation, and like yourselves i update the game whenever updates come out.
But my question to yourselves ( or anyone ) is: Why do we have to keep starting a new game every-time a new update comes out?

the reason I ask is, you have a team that is playing well and then a update comes out, and you have to start all over again. Is there anyway we can put these update's in the game without starting a new game?

Ok that was 2 questions. Please somebody can you help me get round this headache?

FANX fmbaldy

No i dont think there is m8 but i could be wrong but i doubt it :)

hi mike887, than x for your reply, I only asked because i get frustrated when your having a good run with your team and an update comes out and you have too start all over again.|)

How, by the way do you get around this yourself?:S

I think im just like yourself we just have to put up with it an make a new save im using lfc update an ive used all of his and had to start again i no how u feel m8 :(

hi mike887, than x for your reply, I only asked because i get frustrated when your having a good run with your team and an update comes out and you have too start all over again.|)

How, by the way do you get around this yourself?:S

Naturally you cant since if that was the case, then it would be exactly the same thing as starting a new season. All the transfers would be unmade and all the teams would be back in the division they where in etc etc.

Why do you feel you have to start all over again ?NObody I know of that enoy the save they are playing start new ones just because there is a transfer update.

than x for your reply's TheBetterHalf and mike887, I see what you mean TheBetterHalf, there's no need to start a new save just because an update comes out, never thought of it like that. It's just that I thought that's the reason these Updates came out, for you to have an up to date game? and to make FM13 more realistic. But i guess you don't have to if you don't want to. it's down to the individual.:)

Hi people it's me again, with another question

Who do we think provides the most accurate transfer updates?

I myself use LfcMarshalls, but what about the rest of us?

LFC marshall without a shadow of a doubt... simply the best