Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register
Reaction score
Hi and thanks for reading this post and any help and advice you provide in advance.

I know that Everton do no start with any funds so i was wondering in your opinions who out of these 3 i can make a decent amount on and then bring in 3 or 4 more players to give me more options.

So should i sell

Fellaini
Baines
Heitinga

Thanks

Again

Reaction score
Fellaini will fetch around 20M mate, with that sort of cash (depending on what percentage you get as transfer money) you can easily improve your squad to a very good standard. I wouldn't suggest selling Baines as he is really good on this, although if he has a good first season his price will rise then is the time to sell.

Cash in on Fellaini.

Reaction score
Sell all 3, can get about 50-60 mill and get rid of about 100-150k wages, can buy all sorts of players with that :)

Reaction score
Thanks for your thoughts on this already guys. You think i should offer Fellaini then or wait for a bid to come in?

Reaction score
sell him, ive seen him go to spurs for 28 mill in first season

Reaction score
sell him for... 15mil upfront 15mil over 24months and 10pecent of profit

Reaction score
I Sold Felli (£30m) and Heitinga (£9m) in January to Chelsea and Shalke (I think) respectively. In second summer I sold Distin for £425k to Stoke and now using Duffy, who I have nearly always sold in first season, is doing a great job alongside Jags.

Unfortunately but predictably in the first year I didnt get much of the revenue to spend but it made massive dent in the clubs debt and I'm looking forward to a more stable and prosperous future in charge of the People's Club.

Oh and use Barkley sparingly in AMC role and he is a beast!