Reaction score
just a quick question really just out of interest how do u guys start of a new save do u have a rough idea of who your buying and selling and just stick to that or do you do what i do and check through the squads and make sure i have 2 of every posisition i going to play and then sell or buhy players to fit the quota hate having more than 25 plus squad including youth prospects players winge to much lol

I have a system I like to play, I have my tactics in a tier, so for lower division teams the role's and instruction are more generic and basic (I actually change to those tactics during a game with top teams if we are playing particularly badly) and the better the team of players the more specific their role's become.
To be honest I love taking a job with a club who's current squad and play style is a million mile away from what I want.
Similarly I too prefer a small squad 22-25 max, but when I join I never have a squad in mind or players to buy, I wing it.
My preference is start with the staff, facility's and deadwood players and useless reserve and youth players, once I cleaned house then I buy.

I prefer to have a rather large squad depending on club as rotation is a major part of my game. Its no good having the best player in the world if the team around him and anyone who comes in is ****. So I focus on players that compliment each other, for example if I have a player upfront who is amazing in the air then obviously go into the market for good wingers. I will as such build the squad around my best players but I wont sacrifice team play if that makes sense? As such I have 2 players that I would say are roughly the same ability and a youth prospect for each position. I would then look where needs bulking and where needs quality and buy accordingly.