danspurs81

Reaction score
I have decided to start a new save, previous was qpr but got promoted and club in admistration and to be honest got bored after 2 seasons of zero money

want to be a prem side but one that is a challenge, gives a bit of a budget...

i was thinking swansea or west brom?

thoughts and ideas?

Arsenal are always good to start a save with if you are looking to find a few gems and get used to having the money, they are also not expected to do much (4th place).
I have and Arsenal save and also an Everton one. I really enjoy the Everton save because they are decent and you get around 8 mill in the Summer.

cheers gavin. i might give afc a go which will be hard as i am a spurs fan. been playing manager games since 95 and never been afc before lol!! thanks mate

I have decided to start a new save, previous was qpr but got promoted and club in admistration and to be honest got bored after 2 seasons of zero money

want to be a prem side but one that is a challenge, gives a bit of a budget...

i was thinking swansea or west brom?

thoughts and ideas?

Tbf mate, I personally would never go a Prem team but it's your choice. I highly recommend you go Notts Forest. Got a good base at the club to get running a good side with very wealthy owners there too, which would certainly suit what you seem to be looking for. Good luck anyway man!

i think wigan start of with 15 or 19 mill good save aswell

cheers guys. im not fussed about money, i never start as a team with loads, but after playing 3 seasons with a club in admisitration having some money would be a plus. i will lokk at forest or boro. cheers guys

Try Southampton. They have great youth and some good players outside that. Not a ton of money, but some.

Reading aren't too bad either. i think i had about ?6m to spend and theres a few players to offload. i managed to get abel hernandez for ?3m… him and Le Fondre tore the championship to bits with around 50 odd goals between them

I second Southampton. Finished 5th my first season with them with no players brought in. Was 1st until January when my luck ran out. 4-2-3-1 is the formation I used and the most natural for that team. The young players are top quality and you are given healthy injections of cash.

Imho Osvaldo is a waste of space and money and should be offloaded asap, Lambert scored 20+ goals for me first season. If you do want to make changes then putting Jose Fonte as a sub and bringing in a better cb would be your best bet, but the rest of the squad is very good.