Crazyfudge

Reaction score
Hey guys massive fan of the site and an avid fm user was just wondering if you guys had any advice for arsenal as I'm starting a save sight them. Any advice would be welcomed

Alright pal

Personally I usually let Frimmy and Park go. Frimmy for around ?1.5m and Park on loan with as much wages paid for as possible as he's on 50k p/w.

I usually play 4-2-3-1 and often with 2 CDM's. Arteta as the DLP and Flamini as your ball winner.

Try and retrain Ramsey/Wilshere to play CDM aswell if you're going to use this system - I just find it's alot more stable defensively.

Also upgrade all your youth facilities/training facilities. Get the best youngsters coming through.

If I sign anyone (I usually play without the first window budgets) I sign Leandro Damiao. Around ?5m he's a great option to rotate with Giroud.

Hope this helps pal and if you need anything else I'll try my best and offer you some advice.

Great advice mate I'm a massive arsenal fan but I can never succeed so it just angers me haha will try with two CDMs will be a bit tricky getting Rambo Involved because I could rotate ozil and wilshire I'm the cam role. I love Jackson Martinez but he's so expensive. Thanks for your help

Will give it a go mate never tried the regista so should be fun !

Hey guys massive fan of the site and an avid fm user was just wondering if you guys had any advice for arsenal as I'm starting a save sight them. Any advice would be welcomed

im playing with Arsenal for 3 seasons. and i won champions cup 2 times and ofc 2 times league.....read what i write and look my pictures that i sayed to other fm-base fun....use it and dont change tactic....THERE IS BUG IN GAME...IF YOU CHANGE YOUR STARTING TACTIC AND THEN YOU GO AGAIN TO YOUR DEFAULT TACTIC YOU WILL NEED AGAIN 2-3 GAMES MORE TO ADAPT TO THAT TACTIC...DOSENT MATTER IF YOUR ALREADY FLUID AND PLAYERS ARE GEL TO THAT TACTIC...IT WONT WORKS LIKE IT SHOULD BE...SO PUT 1 TACTIC AS DEFAULT AND DONT CHANGE IT...YOU CAN CHANGE IT IN GAME BUT NOT FROM START...OTHERWISE YOUR 2-3 GAMES WILL BE ****** ...UPLOAD AND PLAY WTIH THIS TACTIC AND YOU WILL SEE RESULTS VERY FAST

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/football-manager-2014-tactics/151124-best-formation-setup-f9.html