Starting an unemployed save - which leagues to load?

maxchaplin55

Reaction score
Hi,

Pretty self explanatory thread, I am going to start a save unemployed, however when I came to choosing which Nations/Leagues to load, I came to a halt.

Previously, I have a team in mind and just choose that nation and a few other key nations (England Germany Spain etc).

Can anyone offer an insight as to what to load, if any? It says you can change it mid game, but I don't know how true that is, or how.

Any help would be great, thanks.

You can add/remove leagues but they go out come in at a certain date in the game usually at the end of a season. To add or remove click on the fm button as you would to save and exit the game and its a bit further down the list hope that helps

You can add/remove leagues but they go out come in at a certain date in the game usually at the end of a season. To add or remove click on the fm button as you would to save and exit the game and its a bit further down the list hope that helps

Okay cool, cheers. Also though, when starting, because I want to keep all doors open in terms of where I get offered a job from, should I load multiple leagues as 'playable'?

I do add multiple leagues I always start my games in Romania so I get longer preseason so tactics get fluid I usually have England France Spain Italy Germany Holland France and Spain. Half way thru first season I take off Romania and add which ever country then that I feel like getting a job in so definitely add as many as I can