I'm in my 5th season with Ajax. I played a 4-2-3-1. Inside forwards, Bojan on the right, Fisher on the left. Siem in the amc role and Darwin Quintero up front. Won the league easily.
I'd advise buying Andile Jali (925k) Daniel Amarty (1.1mil) and Darwin Quintero (3.2).

I signed Vietto in my second season and he's been scoring goals for fun, got Leandro Parades in for 250k aswell in my 3rd season. Won the league 5 seasons in a row, sadly furthest I've gotten in the champs league is first knock out stage. Knocked out by Bayern

The classic Ajax 4-3-3! You cant be Ajax and not play 4-3-3 with wingers. Its almost blasphemous! The only signings I'd make 1st season are Jali and Zivkovic. Use the academy because its awesome. Start of my third season and twenty of my twenty five man squad are home grown, plus another one that I resigned. Play Jali as a box to box player, Schone, Andersen or Duarte as CM attack and Bazoer as half back. Get rid of Enoh and Poulsen. You could make a **** load of signings but wheres the fun in being Ajax if you're going to buy success?!?!