BronzyCoder

Reaction score
I am Semi-Pro and need to find some decent players who would come to the Conference North. Any suggestions? It would help if they were on part time contracts and Have no transfer fee.

Try and get a decent scout and wait till the trial days you can usally pick up very good players for that league there.

I have a huge list of Conference Premier players, not sure if they'll join you, but worth ago! There all free and wages between £200 - £800 :)

Samba Kanoute
Alex Billington
Rhys Taylor
Vincent Pericard
Jimmy Ortiz
Ben McKenna
Lee Colligan
Anderson Costa
Galego

I have a huge list of Conference Premier players, not sure if they'll join you, but worth ago! There all free and wages between £200 - £800 :)

Samba Kanoute
Alex Billington
Rhys Taylor
Vincent Pericard
Jimmy Ortiz
Ben McKenna
Lee Colligan
Anderson Costa
Galego

I got Rhys, will look at the others.

Yann Nsaku is quite good, I'm Eastbourne Borough at the moment and is doing well.

GK - Deale Chamberlain, Jordan Tebbutt (can be iffy though), Jamie Irving, Raajan Gill
DR - Awais Lal
AMRL - Jasiah Donaldson
ST - Christian Bulembi (ace!), Ethan Mannion, Tommy Amos

Wow, that Ronny Rosenthal is a terrible scout. Judging PA at 3?!

ive gone Corby to,start with the local team..how you found it with them? im sitting more or less top with chester? go pumped out the fa cup 2nd qualifying round to histon 5-1 though!!

ive gone Corby to,start with the local team..how you found it with them? im sitting more or less top with chester? go pumped out the fa cup 2nd qualifying round to histon 5-1 though!!
Got promoted via playoffs to the Conference Premier, Sitting top of that by 3 points with a game in hand.

And yes, Chester came 1st in the Conference North.