scottyl.f.c

Reaction score
Hey, I've been trying to start unemployed with no coaching qualifications and Sunday league rep but i fail miserably in my first job :-/ anybody got any ideas for tactics, players to sign etc?

Thanks in advance :)

I have used a few in lower leagues, I too started unemployed and now in 2022/23 season with Sutton United fighting regulation in the Championship after a good performance last season,9th and this was straight after being crowned League One Champions...

So take your pick from these:-

View attachment 321042 : This little beauty takes advantage of basic player roles and is well balanced for possession football and the counter attacks are guaranteed options with willing runners

View attachment 321041 : The Dortmund Model is excellent for dominating your opposition through a pacey front three and a skillful minded midfield, but be aware of it's high demand of fitness and be prepared and have a big squad!

View attachment 321039 : A great formation, if you get the right players for it, will take time for the team to learn but with a good squad this will work well creating a lot of chances.

All three of these recommendations are my three tactical options in game and modded over the years but these will only work if you have a technical team...
I have always tried to sign International Experienced players U25, look at the African and weaker EU nations, helped massively with raising the club rep and future money sales, also loan Zane Banton (what a player he is in the lower leagues)

thanks for the reply, i could only see the last tactic, the others wouldnt load... and the tactic that did work worked for the first game then went downhill... ive tried my own tactics and i can nearly beat preston (Conceding in the last minute in both games!) and then i get hammered by teams at the bottom of the league... so frustrating :/