Starting game with Napoli, any idea's on players to buy for seria A?

medwell19

Reaction score
Hey

I'm thinking about starting a new game in seria A and decided to go with Napoli instead of picking 1 of the big boys like AC milan, Inter, Roma and Juventus,

i know Napoli have got Cavani, Lavezzi and Hamsik which will be tough to keep in the second season, gunna have to try and get them into long term contrcts and pray the board dont accept large fees which is out of my hands,

anyone got any suggestions about what PLAYERS to sign for Napoli or good players for the Seria A?

or if someone has been Napoli before?

Thanks

for RB try get gokhan gonul , in my save he's very good

Well, you've got firepower, so i'd start building from the back. Kara and Jean-Armel Kana-Biyik as CBs, Vrsaljko as right FB, Badelj as DM, maybe try to secure Adler for goalie , though he's injured for 4 months at start of the game, but after that he's world class.

Fernando from porto if anchorman is needed, faurlin as deep lying playmaker, gaitan and el ghanassy as inside forwards, samba as tower defender, curci or bernd leno as goalkeepers and any attacker with good finishing, dribling and acceleration

i know i will have a problem keeping Hamsik and Cavani after the first season, so idealy need to look for replacements, only if some how i can keep the big boys from signing them

@Asa Aza - i brought Sergio Tejero on FM2011, was a quality player after a couple of years, havent brought him on FM2012 yet, mite take you up on that,

@lazemail13 - i have tried to sign Fernando on my last save, Porto gave him a massive price tag, i have brought El Ghanassy, great youngster

get thiago on loan from barca to play with hamsik and have gargano behind them. iraloa from bilbao is a solid RB and a CB from Palermo u20's called giuseppe prestia. he turns out to be world class. if u can, get Lorenzo Criestig from inter u20's as 2nd season he's worthy of a place in most serie A squads. out of contract at the start of the game too. GK's solid already with de sanctis.