JoeyTurton

Reaction score
can anyone recommend me any frees/ loans i could buy to retain football league status if not more next season!

Look at signing leo aro (ST) on a free and also manu torres (LB) Still playing with me in the prem 5 seasons on

Look at signing leo aro (ST) on a free and also manu torres (LB) Still playing with me in the prem 5 seasons on
i cant find leo aro on the game and manu torres is worth £375k, im york city...

Ahh guessing you cant find them because of the database that you are on and that you dont have the current leagues loaded to find those players. French or german players are normally quite cheap to buy or any african player that has a european nationality. Look to get a feeder team that can send you out players on loan and try to get some friendlies in pre season against prem teams to boost ticket sales and get your club some much needed money into the club. Also a way to get players to lower their wage demands is to offer a percentage of sale to them in the future especially if they are older!

Hope this helps instead giving you some players!

I hired Schwarzenbeck as scout with Rochdale, he found me several quality Germans on frees