Who to start my FM15 Managerial Career with..

• Total voters

Disclaimer89

Reaction score
Football Manager 15 is now live, as we all know. I am excited to get started!

I wanted to kick this year's game off with a story rather than simply jumping head first into any old game. A story tends to give it more structure and keeps your interest in the save!

Lots of people have been asking 'who should I be...' and such but I will simply post a poll, all you need to do pick an option, although feel free to comment on your choice or any other not mentioned, if you wish!

Good to be back guys!!

• Ajax - They are always a fun save, although not hard to win the dutch league it will be a challenge to win the champions league with them.

• Tottenham - My team. I usually, like most, start the new game with my favourtie team and turn it into a long term save.

• San Marino challenge - It may be too early in the game realease to even think of putting myself through this ha, although feel free to put me through the pain barrier by picking this open

• Crawley Town - Always has a soft spot for this team. Can I drag them up to the premiership and more..

• Unemployed - The most realistic way of playing. Start from sunday league experience and fight my way to the top. whether that be by bringing my first team to the top and leaving them the first chance I get and keep doing so until I bag one of the big guns!

• Other - Any suggestions, feel free to comment.

EDIT: I notice I didn't put the SM challenge in the poll, Feel free to comment it though as a choice.

Last edited:
It seems unemployed is the way to go!

I'll leave this poll open for another day before I start my career (in work today anyway)

If anyone has any unique teams they chose to start with and any specific challenges set, let me know!

What about AFC wimbledon, used to be in the premier league (as FC wimbledon), smallest stadium in league 2 andddddd sponsored by Football manager / SI games (which is cool) and besides that.. the animations/ match engine motion capture was done by the AFC wimbledon squad... meaning that they sort of match the real life movements of your squad
tongue.gif

And they reside in London which makes it extra interesting to try to become the biggest London Club!

Other suggestion could be Portsmouth FC (now back in league 2, can you bring them back)?

For other suggestions read my Dutch eredivise thread:
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot.../177397-promoting-dutch-league-eredivise.html

Because if you like Ajax so much, you could try the same league with a different team and try to surpass Ajax (which makes wining the dutch leage a lot harder)

What about AFC wimbledon, used to be in the premier league (as FC wimbledon), smallest stadium in league 2 andddddd sponsored by Football manager / SI games (which is cool) and besides that.. the animations/ match engine motion capture was done by the AFC wimbledon squad... meaning that they sort of match the real life movements of your squad
tongue.gif

And they reside in London which makes it extra interesting to try to become the biggest London Club!

Other suggestion could be Portsmouth FC (now back in league 2, can you bring them back)?

For other suggestions read my Dutch eredivise thread:
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot.../177397-promoting-dutch-league-eredivise.html

Because if you like Ajax so much, you could try the same league with a different team and try to surpass Ajax (which makes wining the dutch league a lot harder)

AFC Wimbledon would be very interesting indeed! - You've made quite a good few points.

I'll have a read of your thread as I do like the Dutch League.

Cheers for the suggestions.