Mamu_1989

Reaction score
Hi i was wondering whether someone knows of a great challenge to start, i want to start in a European nation but not the likes of england,italy,spain,france,germany. I was thinking of denmark, any ideas?

Hi i was wondering whether someone knows of a great challenge to start, i want to start in a European nation but not the likes of england,italy,spain,france,germany. I was thinking of denmark, any ideas?

Go to Challenges & Scenarios and see if you find anything you like or do you want something different?

no i wasnt hoping for a "new database or so" just a challenge in europe in a different league, i was wondering if someone played different leagues. Will check out Scandinavia leagues

no i wasnt hoping for a "new database or so" just a challenge in europe in a different league, i was wondering if someone played different leagues. Will check out Scandinavia leagues

how about start with Celtic or Rangers? or FCK? Look for a team that's likely to finish top in the domestic leagues but is still some way away from winning the champions league..i think you will enjoy that.

thanks malhar, i decided to start with Molde, till now 5th in the league, qualified in the group stages of the cl drawing chelsea,panathinaikos and spartak moscow, winning 2 out of 2 agains panathinaikos and spartak :)

You want a challenge?Try Serbia, second league, or Sweden, third league...xD

thanks guys, started new game with kettering in the bet square north

any one know of a good tactic to use in lower leagues? fancy starting with barro in blue square premier, cheers

I tend to use a lot of the euro leagues - try starting in Belgium with the mighty Oudenaarden in the lower tier, or with FC Brussels - they've a bit of cash, and more ambition than necessarily ability.

My latest game (started yesterday) is an unemployed Sunday Footballer, and I got a job immediately with Mo IL in the Norwegian third. ****** all money, nothing of a rep, no transfer funds, a low wage ceiling, and only two players signed to start, who cost about a third of the wage budget. All the facilities are basic or worse. Have just managed to sign 17 or 18 players, and am currently being thumped in game after game in the snow by big name Norwegian teams on our synthetic pitch in an effort to get up a few quid for wages / improvements. I'm having an absolute ball!