jack_widnell

Reaction score
It's either going to be a Premier League, Serie A, La Liga or Npower Championship one.

I need 5 people, what network league do you want and if you want to join... What team?

I'm keen on a championship game what are the hamachi details?

I will play whats the hamachi details

---------- Post added at 08:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:20 PM ----------

flyhigher you host a network game and i will join

I want to play as well ! |)

EPL - Arsenal
La Liga - FC Barcelona
Seria A - AC Milan

sorry, hamachi details : (not too good with hamachi: but...) 5.122.213.214 is my hamachi log in code thing ? :L

---------- Post added at 04:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:11 AM ----------

network login is as stated above, password is "password"

La liga with At.madrid ....plz ...

tell me how play online in FM2011 plz bro

---------- Post added at 07:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:58 AM ----------

Man U in premier league

Inter in serie A

erm, what league are we doing?
if epl : man u
serie a: fiorentina
la liga: barcelona

---------- Post added at 06:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:48 AM ----------

what the network id?

---------- Post added at 06:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:49 AM ----------

i have hamachi

Whatever you do dont let lukee join your game my friend!!!!!!! The guy is a complete idiot!!!!! He started on our game and left after 3 hours!! Season hadn't even started!!!! All he does is complain about game being slow then he complains he cant do his contracts quick enough!!!!!spends more time moaning on hamachi than he does playing the game...............total pain in the ****!!!!.............just wanted you to know jack............(please also ask sully to confirm)