Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I made up a new save and put my reputation as automatic and started with no club,but ive went through nearly 8months and still no job.Any ideas why anyone?

Cheers

I made up a new save and put my reputation as automatic and started with no club,but ive went through nearly 8months and still no job.Any ideas why anyone?

Cheers

The reputation autimatic means that your reputation matches the lowest of all the clubs loaded in your save. If no club that actually matches your reputation needs a manager, then you will struggle to find a club.

The reputation autimatic means that your reputation matches the lowest of all the clubs loaded in your save. If no club that actually matches your reputation needs a manager, then you will struggle to find a club.

So for example,if im playing with the english and scottish leagues loaded up i would make sure that the lowest active leagues were made available then,or should i start off next time say as "sunday league" footballer maybe?
thanks mate

So for example,if im playing with the english and scottish leagues loaded up i would make sure that the lowest active leagues were made available then,or should i start off next time say as "sunday league" footballer maybe?
thanks mate

Sunday League = Sets your starting reputation to a really low level, an amateur that does but train so the speak.
Automatic= Sets it to the same as the lowest " loaded" club.

As written in my previous answer, it might be hard to get a club like you did so why start with an even lower reputation, it makes no sense what so ever.

what would you reccomend then if i would like to start a new save unemployed,the highest then?

what would you reccomend then if i would like to start a new save unemployed,the highest then?

That would depend on what clubs you load and what club you are aiming for manage. The best way is naturally to just pick one random club at the level you want to manage and then use the starting rep you want. Why start as unemployed at all ?

That would depend on what clubs you load and what club you are aiming for manage. The best way is naturally to just pick one random club at the level you want to manage and then use the starting rep you want. Why start as unemployed at all ?

Thanks for the advice mate,can you close this now please thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.