Starting out.

The messiah

Reaction score
I have been thinking about starting a save on fm13 but I was unsure as to which team to use, I have a few ideas in mind but I wanted to get other people's views, I would appreciate it if you could reply with any suggestions as I would like to hear what type of team you would enjoy reading about.

Last edited:
I always like seeing people trying lower league sbut its not great on fmh unfortunately so id say go for a up and coming team like FC Twente from Holland are good! or Southampton or Swansea?

I always like seeing people trying lower league sbut its not great on fmh unfortunately so id say go for a up and coming team like FC Twente from Holland are good! or Southampton or Swansea?
Up and coming!? They won the league a few years back, they are an established team in Holland now. Much like the Arsenal of Holland, perhaps.

Although FMHVibe is a great website, I have to disagree with Dec on this article. I think the clubs are too well-known and obvious, and some clubs (like Chelsea, United and PSG) are not fun, in my opinion.

I personally would enjoy a career about Feyenoord, they have a great academy and fanbase, with limited success in recent years. They also have healthy finances and a decent squad - meaning you can really make your mark on the team.

Back