The messiah

Reaction score
I have been thinking about starting a save on fm13 but I was unsure as to which team to use, I have a few ideas in mind but I wanted to get other people's views, I would appreciate it if you could reply with any suggestions as I would like to hear what type of team you would enjoy reading about.

Last edited:
I always like seeing people trying lower league sbut its not great on fmh unfortunately so id say go for a up and coming team like FC Twente from Holland are good! or Southampton or Swansea?

I always like seeing people trying lower league sbut its not great on fmh unfortunately so id say go for a up and coming team like FC Twente from Holland are good! or Southampton or Swansea?
Up and coming!? They won the league a few years back, they are an established team in Holland now. Much like the Arsenal of Holland, perhaps.

Although FMHVibe is a great website, I have to disagree with Dec on this article. I think the clubs are too well-known and obvious, and some clubs (like Chelsea, United and PSG) are not fun, in my opinion.

I personally would enjoy a career about Feyenoord, they have a great academy and fanbase, with limited success in recent years. They also have healthy finances and a decent squad - meaning you can really make your mark on the team.

Up and coming!? They won the league a few years back, they are an established team in Holland now. Much like the Arsenal of Holland, perhaps.

true but i'd say they have gone backwards now tbh more like Everton