October 2nd 2019
So we have signed 3 players on freebies. After turning the finances around I had enough room to make some additions and have added 3 quality players. We have gone over our budget again but only by £38p/w.

View attachment 148288
All 3 players could challenge for starting positions and it is good to be able to add quality like that. Goddard arrived a lot earlier and has made a few appearances off of the bench whilst Ajose and Winnard will both challenge for a spot on the bench in coming games.

View attachment 148287
Former Spurs youth product Goddard has a lot of potential still and could start for us this season. He is a good player and has been kept out by Webb so far who is in fantastic form.

View attachment 148285
The best of the 3 signings in my opinion. He has the ability to be a key player for us and will challenge for the starting spot on the left wing. A very flair based player he should be able to create and score goals down the wing on a consistent basis.

View attachment 148284
After refusing a contract just 2 months ago to stay on for an 11th year we recapture a fan favourite in Winnard. He can come back and challenge for a starting place but for just half of the wage he demanded when I first arrived I couldn't turn down signing the versatile defender.

October 12th 2019
With 3 games coming up in a week I was worried about fitness and morale dropping. After losing to Margate morale seemed to be low and even a team meeting couldn't turn it around. We needed results quick but the squad were struggling with fitness and injuries and the new additions weren't ready to take part whilst some players were more concerned with personal matters.

View attachment 148246
Massive game personally and Northampton, who currently sit in the bottom 6, controlled it. Burgess had just hit form and our defence couldn't handle the forward. We had 2 disallowed goals which annoyed me but we were always second best.

View attachment 148245
Another big game and I expected nothing but a win against bottom of the table Dartford. Unfortunately the players didn't see it as a big game and didn't turn up. After going 1-0 down they looked as if they didn't care and it took McCartan to bring it level. A couple of knocks saw us end the game with 9 men and 1 point.

View attachment 148244
Another game I expected 3 points in and another disappointing result. Eastleight were the better team for the first 80 minutes. Somehow we pulled it back to a 1 goal game after going 4-1 down and I was furious when we had a goal disallowed late on for an obvious dive by an Eastleight defender.

So after 3 disappointing results the squad were down and fitness was low. With a week to prepare for our next game I wanted to bounce back quickly as we had slipped from 3rd to 6th over these fixtures. We need to get a few wins to get the atmosphere in the dressing room back and with a tough run of fixtures coming up I am not confident.

I just want to know if people are reading this, I haven't had much of a chance to play the save recently but I am looking to start a new save if people aren't reading this one. Not got much feedback so not sure whether to bother.