Starting to get bored, Anything new?

jdenzy

Reaction score
Starting to get bored of FM recently, I've done a few Saves..

Udinese where I took them into the best team in the World
I've taken Bradford PA to the prem and won the CL
and recently doing Real Oviedo, But I'm getting bored, Is there any FM Challenges that are fun and long?

Thanks.

Alphabet Challenge? Only UK Challenge with a L1 or L2 team? (You sell your non-UK players and keep and buy UK guys.)

Only UK Challenge with a L1 or L2 team? (You sell your non-UK players and keep and buy UK guys.)

This. Except I did this with Southampton, which was one of the funnest saves I've done in any FM. I also did it only signing players under 21 and only English. I managed to stay in the PL the first couple of seasons, then the regens started coming through and eventually I won the CL and PL double in 2019.

Get Boavista back to the top? I have always liked the idea of an opposite to a youth challenge where you can only sign players over the age of 32, it would keep things interesting as you would have to constant look for new players rather than buy a load of young regens and wonderkids and dominate.

Nice suggestions but I'm thinking of a Journeyman Save at this time

ye I'm currently trying to win the league in every top division, but I plan on staying for more than just one season, gonna try look for opportunities in the job centre when the time is right, really get a huge name & footie manager cv

3 year challenge? i.e stay at a club for a max of 3 years, and try and win the title in that time. Should keep things relatively fresh.

Parma F.C. in ataly they used to be one of the best team in europe they discovered Hernan crespo, buffon, fabio cannavaro, Roberto Mussi, Dino Baggio, Gianfranco Zola, Juan Veron, Enrico Chiesa and many more now the team is not that good they have wayy wayy to many players the wages are a mess and they dont have much money they used to be like the Porto of today discovere now talents develop them and sell them for a lot of $$ this was my first ever save of FM back in fm 12 i have not done this since then because the team got worse and they gave you almost no money for transfers in fm13 but i think that now right after i post this i will give it a try
[h=3][/h]

I love managing torino, they're just an excellent team with so much history and had a horrific experience with an air disaster. Rolando bianchi was an absolute weapon for me

If you download LFCMarshall's latest update you could use AGF in Denmark's First Division. I'm currently running a save with them and I'm really enjoying it.

im starting to get bred from playng the game, right now doing alphap. challan., anything else i should to that doesnt necessarily involve playng tha game.?