Starting Unemployed - Sunday League reputation

i started with hartlepool on mine as i support them i am in the championship and its my third season and there is talk of a takeover as well.

ive just started with queen's park from the scottish third division.
i was wondering if any one know's any good players i can sign :)

Leagues active: U.S.A (1 divisions), Austria (2 divisions) Belgium (2 divisions) England (4 divisions) France (2) Germany (2) Italy (2) Holland (2) Portugal (2) Ireland (2) Russia (2) Scotland (2) Spain (2) Turkey (2) Argentina (2) Brazil (2) I think i was a bit adventurous with the number of leagues!

Got offered the Adanaspor job (Turkish 1st division) Won the League first time of asking, and after being tipped to go straight down, im lying 4th after 14 games (34 game season) I'm hoping for a European Spot!

Last edited:
Queens University Belfast

I got the Queens University Belfast job, Northern Irish Second Division

Released my whole squad to build my own team, signed a load of great free transfers as well as a load of friends of mine. Managed to finish 2nd in my first season. Would have won the league if I didn't lose last game of the season.

I have the following leagues
England (BSN/BSS)
Scotland (Div 3)
Northern Ireland (DIV 2)
Wales
Italy (C2)
Spain (Segunda Div 2 i think it is)
France (CFA)
Netherlands (Jupiler League)
Germany (bottom division can't think what its called)

Try raiding the non-league french clubs for players who aren't on a proper contract

My key players:

Kuami Agboh (Togo international player) DM
Robert Apiliga DM
Roscoe D'Sane (Ex-Torquay goal machine finishing 13) ST
Michael Uwezu (Ex-Fulham all around playmaker and lethal at AMC or ST)
Junior Osborne (Ex-Watford) DR
Nikki Ahamed (Ex-Chelsea, Sri Lankan international) DR/L
Shane Williams (Wales youth international Ex- Birmingham) MC
Mouhamadou Diaw (Senegal international French lower league, need to wait for paperwork before signing) AML
Shabazz Baidoo (Ex-QPR) AMR, ST - turns out hes an MC by the name of Terminator now!
Adrian Manchester (Ex West Brom) CB

Always looking to improve my squad, second season is a little tricky squad are very inconsistent all of a sudden which is very annoying! So recommendations would be cool!

I've started an unemployed game a few times, but never seem to get a job, so having read this thread, going to start another with quite a few extra leagues on. Cheers for the help.