dantheram1985

Reaction score
All,

i started my game unemployed and joined Cambridge in mid November (high expectations and struglling squad). i did an alright job but never got a new contract.

So i started 2013/14 unemployed and will no doubt be thrown in at a struggling team again. are there any tips for earning a new contract when having to sort a mess out.

it seems like you are made to pay for the previous managers failings!

Dan

be a success, they have high expectations and you only did a okay job, then they believe there is a better manager out there for them, take over a team thats one or two players shy from getting promoted and go from there the only way your gonna be able to attract bigger clubs is by been a success (promotion after promotion until a bigger club wants you)

It's really tough down in the lower leagues! Cabridge expected way to much - look at them in real life.

My other question is will i get another job in the BSP, having left Cambridge?

Yes, you will get another offer for sure!

Edit: Sometimes you have to be a bit patient though! So a quick PC that can go through weeks quickly helps ;)

i have a macbook pro mid2009 version with 8gb ram and im pleasantly suprised at how fast the game runs (i have england down to BSP, Spain prem and Ger prem)

Glad i'll get another job haha

What was your reputation set at? If you start with Sunday League rep you will not get a big club approaching you however you will get more time. Ps other tip would be dont give them an excuse to get rid of you be successful. lol