NCity13

Reaction score
I set my status as a semi - pro footballer, what sort of league would I realistic be able to get a job in?

I normally start unemployed with sunday league experience and i can only get work in BSS/BSN in the english league. I would imagine it would be very similar for you, maybe BSP at a push. Apply for everything and see what you get offered is the only way to find out!

I normally start unemployed with sunday league experience and i can only get work in BSS/BSN in the english league. I would imagine it would be very similar for you, maybe BSP at a push. Apply for everything and see what you get offered is the only way to find out!

Yer I was thinking blue square prem league, I actually got the job at Fleetwood Town in league two!

5 games to go until end of season, Won my first game now need a win away in my next game, if results go my way, we should be safe maybe needing a point or two in last four games to stay up.

My team is a joke though full of 30-35 year olds, needs a proper clear out defo! is it healthy to release about 20 players when there contracts expire at end of season??

First team squad size : 22 ( 9 going to be released)
Reserve team squad size: 14 (11 going to be released)

They r all awful honestly, the main core still seem to be there though, I am just thinking is it all too quickly? If I bring some quality in in summer will it be ok do you think?

you would get all the lower league jobs in the leagues you load up

I werent sure what league though, I was hoping a football league club, and I got it with Fleetwood, involved a scrap to stay up though, should be ok.