GlynnsV

Reaction score
I want to start a realistic "Career Game"
So choosing Semi-Pro Footballing experience etc.
How likely are you to get a managerial job in this case?
And how many/which clubs, start with managerial vacancies?

very likely obviously wont be a top job, but its more fun to work youre way up with a smaller team than start with the bigger teams , makes for a better game in my opinion and its more rewarding when u get them up to the top league

best of luck

yeah what leagues did you load? On what level do you wanna aim for a job?

All the British leagues including the English basement (BSP,BSN,BSS)
I don't mind about the level of job, as I'm willing to start at the very bottom.

Montrose start with no manager in the scottish 3rd division you will probably have to put your past exp to int footballer and you could get a job on the continent with roda jc easy

:)
I found it.
It was a great help (Especially the individual league Rep.), starting myself a nice journeyman career as we speak!

If u wait till about october or so u can probably get a good job in the spl with inverness/hibs/hearts/dundee utd to pass the time go for the montrose job or the roda jc job to get something on your cv and a bit of fun it is hard to get good players with montrose so go for the 1st division reserves go to morton and get colin stewart or kevin cuthbert gk on loan and livingston reserves are ok 2

If u wait till about october or so u can probably get a good job in the spl with inverness/hibs/hearts/dundee utd to pass the time go for the montrose job or the roda jc job to get something on your cv and a bit of fun it is hard to get good players with montrose so go for the 1st division reserves go to morton and get colin stewart or kevin cuthbert gk on loan and livingston reserves are ok 2

Nobody cares about a thing you say, so stfu.

hahaha wtf man that's freaking impossible, how'd he do it? :p