enadva1

Reaction score
hi !

I've started a new game as an unemployed manager. And I missed alot of chances for a job appliment. So I'm currently (I'mean now) on holiday and I'm just waiting for a free spot anywhere. And the 1st year has passed.. How long can this waiting take ?

cheers

what did you set your past expierence as e.g. Proffesional Footballer

Ok so I thought I would start a game unemployed and with sunday league set as previous experience.
I have the lower leagues in England(BS N & S), France, Spain, Italy and portugal (all as low as they can go) but still cant get a job. They say I am to inexperienced.Even the worst teams in the lowest leagues. Has anyone started like this and got a job in the end.. Im currently holidaying the game with apply to all clubs set and am now in Feb of the first season.How long will it take to get a job.Help please.

Ok so I thought I would start a game unemployed and with sunday league set as previous experience.
I have the lower leagues in England(BS N & S), France, Spain, Italy and portugal (all as low as they can go) but still cant get a job. They say I am to inexperienced.Even the worst teams in the lowest leagues. Has anyone started like this and got a job in the end.. Im currently holidaying the game with apply to all clubs set and am now in Feb of the first season.How long will it take to get a job.Help please.

I did this, and got many job offers within a week. The leagues I had loaded included Russia, Czech Republic, Belarus, Bulgaria, Romania, Ukraine, Serbia, Hungary, Slovakia, Slovenia and Croatia. These leagues all had the lowest division possible loaded, and I got around 8 offers within a week. The best of these was at Volgar Gazprom, where I was given a £1.6m transfer budget and ~£20,000p/w for wages.

I also did this with Scandinavian leagues loaded, and quickly got a job at an Icelandic First Division club.

I did this, and got many job offers within a week. The leagues I had loaded included Russia, Czech Republic, Belarus, Bulgaria, Romania, Ukraine, Serbia, Hungary, Slovakia, Slovenia and Croatia. These leagues all had the lowest division possible loaded, and I got around 8 offers within a week. The best of these was at Volgar Gazprom, where I was given a £1.6m transfer budget and ~£20,000p/w for wages.

I also did this with Scandinavian leagues loaded, and quickly got a job at an Icelandic First Division club.

Ok cheers mate. I think I will have start again and include some of these leagues aswell.

---------- Post added at 06:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:44 PM ----------

Ok cheers mate. I think I will have start again and include some of these leagues aswell.

So I started another game with all the lowest leagues from finland, croatia, serbia, russia, belerus, romania, sweden, denmark and a few other small countries and still no one will emply me. This is getting beyond a joke now. In FM10 I had no problem getting a job with sunday league experience.

maybe to change your past experience to semi-pro

Not sure if it'll help, but did you set a second nationality? Could be helpful that you speak other languages.

i set my past experience as ex international footballer an got the newcastle job straight away, try changing that to a higher experiance u should get more offers when u apply.

i got hereford straight away with past experience sunday league

i always put proffesional

and in october or november you can always get a team like fulham or birmingham

No point starting unemployed if you tick with experience ^^ took about half a season for me =)

Ive put semi-pro which i didnt wanna do i was finding it hard to get a job on another save after i left my contract run out and i was national rep was getting turned down by league 2 clubs !

Took me until 14 October to get a job at chesterfield with my rep at auto

Got a level 9 db if you download that then you will get a job whatever :)