EleGanci

Reaction score
I am thinking about starting unemployed so i was wondering what leagues to load?
And a thing or two about manager reputation(earlier experience),I suppose that a better reputation means offers from bigger clubs and vice versa...

Last edited:
Spot on about the reps. Although even if you start as Sunday League Player you'll still get offers from league clubs, most likely bottom ofc. To give you a flavour heres how my 'career game' went.

Started unemployed, sunday league player with Scotland, USA, England, Italy & Spain loaded

Peterheard div 3 - promoted 2 seasons on the bounce
Falkirk div 1 - promoted
Colorado Rapids - Won MLS Cup
Resigned
Scotland Manager
Huddersfeild EPL -

I would recommend loading some leagues that you don't usually play. I don't like managing in England as my loyalties and prejudices affect who I go to (this might so you though) I have had great games in the past starting unemployed and getting jobs in Spain, Italy and Belgium. You could start a game with Holland, Portugal, Belgium and Germany loaded, you'd get some decent offers from the lower levels in those countries. Although with the new system of activating and deactivating leagues each year it doesnt really matter as you can load any league for the following year,

Spot on about the reps. Although even if you start as Sunday League Player you'll still get offers from league clubs, most likely bottom ofc. To give you a flavour heres how my 'career game' went.

Started unemployed, sunday league player with Scotland, USA, England, Italy & Spain loaded

Peterheard div 3 - promoted 2 seasons on the bounce
Falkirk div 1 - promoted
Colorado Rapids - Won MLS Cup
Resigned
Scotland Manager
Huddersfeild EPL -

Sounds like every Football Managers dream, just got to manage United now ;)