Reaction score
Hi guys, this is my 1st post ever on FM Base so please excuse me if I've posted this in the wrong area or anything like that.

I've been playing FM since December this year, I'm obviously quite a newbie compared to a lot of people, i've had multiple saves however, 1 with Arsenal finishing 1st 3 times out of 5 seasons winning the CL 2 times and the FA Cup 3 times.

1 with Hajduk in Croatia, then moving onto Watford, currently still got that one running, having a lot of success, i've had a few others as well but not had much luck with them as it was during the start of my FM Career so to speak.

Anyway, let me cut to the chase, Last week I went on holiday to Menorca, most of you will know where that is, if you don't, it's a small island off the coast of Spain, nearby to Ibiza and Mallorca, I've been going there almost every year since i was about 4 (I'm now 17) however I've never really looked at what the football is like over there, so I decided to have a look.

There is a lack of football on the island, they have 2 teams in the Trecera Division ( div 3 ) and 1 in the Isles Baleares league ( UD Mahon ) the team on the island that has had the most success goes by the name of CE Mercadal, and i actually managed to get to see them play out a 3-1 win whilst i was there which was an interesting experience!

I fell in love with the culture and the island whilst I was there and in turn have been trying to find some background on Mercadal but to no avail, however i did manage to load them onto FM!

To cut a long story short I'm going to do a save with them, I'm gonna carry it on until the end of FM15, and possibly post a story of my success (or failure) with this wonderful club, but i need some advice. I've NEVER started this low in FM and i would like to know how to go about managing such a small club, so any advice would be really appreciated, also, let me know if you'd like to see a picture style thread, updating my progress?

Cheers, Cameron :)