Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register
Reaction score
I was wondering.
Without making 2 seperate managers when starting a new game is there anyway to manage a Club and National Team.I was wondering because I was thinking of starting as Scotland but I get bored of being an international manager due to there being no tranfsers and not many matches.So Id like to be a club manager as well.Any ideas.

Reaction score
I was wondering.
Without making 2 seperate managers when starting a new game is there anyway to manage a Club and National Team.I was wondering because I was thinking of starting as Scotland but I get bored of being an international manager due to there being no tranfsers and not many matches.So Id like to be a club manager as well.Any ideas.
yes you can manage a club and a country at the same time :)

rbg

Aspiring Sunday Leaguer
Reaction score
In answer to your question no. Although you should be able to apply for jobs that come up,

Jak

Reaction score
you can only start as either a club or national team manager and then later apply for a position at either a national team or club team, depending on what you are currently managing

Reaction score
you can only start as either a club or national team manager and then later apply for a position at either a national team or club team, depending on what you are currently managing
Thats what I thaught guess ill have to wait and see if any national manager gets sacked in my united game.

Reaction score
The only thing I could think of what you doing is set your rep to International, add a new manager of say England, then resign and hope you get the job. but you can't do it from the start unfortunately.

Reaction score
The only thing I could think of what you doing is set your rep to International, add a new manager of say England, then resign and hope you get the job. but you can't do it from the start unfortunately.
Not a bad idea might try that sometime.Doing well in my united game and havnt got bored yet so ill see if an international job becomes available.

Reaction score
you can just add new manager
I was wondering.

Read the bold part :S